Thursday, December 6, 2012

Word of the Day: Gluttony

Most of you can relate to not always being the healthiest in food choices. It is tough to be on your A-game ALL the time. Today was one of those days for me. You know what? It was worth it. My hubby Ben works at the Flamingo here in Las Vegas and his company's big holiday gift (insert smirk here) is a coupon to a free buffet for two. We had to go between Monday and Thursday so today, being that we are both on a staycation now, was the best day for us to go.

It was settled, we were off to Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace.

We knew it was going to be a good meal from the start. We had made some friends in line, they were quirky just like us, and we ran into them often inside. It made for a fun lunch since they ended up being seated near us too. They were fun.

After we got our drinks it was off to the stations. Here are some photos from our big glutton-like meal.


Pumpkin Cheesecake, Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcake, Tiramisu


Chocolate Crepe

Hello Lover

Ok, yes, I did eat real food. Meat station here I come!

I want these baskets!

I'm stuffed!
 
 
Well folks, the hubby and I definitely indulged today and that is okay. Sometimes you have to just enjoy things a bit. More incentive though to head to the gym tomorrow and head off to a race early Saturday morning.
 
We did go off to the Forum Shops afterwards to walk it off. That made me feel a bit better about it...and then I remember the cheesecake.
 
Tonight we head out to meet some friends from work then maybe a movie after that.
 
A great day....
 
 
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment