Monday, December 10, 2012

Dear Monday....

"Dear Monday, we are never ever getting back together, like ever."

That was my Facebook status today. My thanks to Miss Swift for today's status inspiration.

My day wasn't bad, but after almost 6 days of rest, relaxation, and fun I was not prepared for the mental and physical demands of a work week. I even worked a ten hour day today so I could have an early out on Friday. I know I will appreciate that later htis week but this morning I questioned my sanity.

Oh and I had 308 emails in my inbox today.

[sigh]

I am looking forward to a few things this week. I have a Komen event to attend this evening (which will cause me to to be very sleepy tomorrow as it wil be way past my bed time when I get home.) I have two Christmas parties this week as well as volunteerting for the Hoover Damn Half Marathon. I'll post more on that later in the week

We did get our Christmas treet last night but were so exhausted after getting the tree upstairs and all the decor out that we were too tired to put the ornaments on. By the time I get everything up it will likely be time to take it all down. Such is life.

Nothing overly exciting to report and no running today or the gym. I am hoping to get up tomorrow and head out for a bit because I am sure I'll be beat by the end of my work day.

Well at least it won't be Monday anymore....

:-)
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment