Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hey, fellow bloggers!!! #fitfluential

I take the time fairly often to read what other bloggers are up to. For me, it isn't just practical since many offer up some great workouts, recipes, and other great tips. It also helps to inspire me on those days that I may not be feeling my best or have a bit of self-doubt. That got me to thinking that it would be great to be able to send out some of those same blogs to other readers and include any link love and twitter happiness I can. All to give back a little bit.

Here is my proposal: If you are a blogger and would like to have one of your blogs from December featured in the newsletter please forward it to me by emailing it to kjhannington@yahoo.com Subject: Newsletter. I would like to have them by this coming Monday, December 31st so that I can get the newsletter out for the New Year. If you have a twitter handle please include that as well because I will tweet the newsletter and your handle too. If you haven't subscibed to the newsletter yet you can do so by entering your email at the bottom of any page on runwithk.com.

It can be one you have already posted so don't feel that you need to sit down and write something new. Pick your favorite one from this month.

If this idea takes off I will do another newsletter in January.

4 comments: