Friday, July 25, 2014

A Dreamy Shake #FitFluential #GirlsGoneSporty #SweatPink

I have always loved the Orange Julius drinks, and the Jamba Juice Orange Dreamiscle shake. If you love the flavor or oranges married with peaches then you know exactly how yummy these are. When I saw the pre-made packs at Vons a few months ago I grabbed them in a heart beat. At $4-5 per bag though, plus the cost of the OJ needed for blending it can quickly add up.

At my last trip to the store I decided to investigate what was in those bags. Why I hadn't done that before is beyond me but I saw that it was just frozen peaches, yogurt, and then you add the OJ.

For real?

I went to the frozen fruit section and grabbed a cheap bag of peaches and frozen yogurt, knowing I had OJ at home. Today after my yoga class I threw the ingredients and an ice cube or two for added thickness along with some protein powder. In a word....delicious.

I am sure you can make it cheaper and healthier by freezing Greek yogurt in an ice cube tray and slicing and freezing the peaches too.

I hope you have a chance to try this one out and if you do let me know what you think!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment