Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A New Venture

A few people have told me that I have a knack for this "social media thing". In fact, last week a colleague of mine contacted me to see if I would be interested in working with a group here in Las Vegas that helps out new small business owners get started in social media. Some of them are new to social media and would like to learn how to get set up for the myriad of outlets now available to them and to get some guidance on which ones may be of benefit to their business. I jumped at the chance to help others learn what I have basically taught myself through trial and error and also from the tips and tricks I learned from others.
 
Next Friday afternoon I will get to teach a class for two hours to these new business owners and help get them connected. Over the next few days I will be working on a Powerpoint presentation that will hopefully help them figure out what social media outlets will work best for their business and how to get things going.
 
I am pretty excited to see where this new venture leads.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment