Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Iron Girl Training - Week Two

I began this week by building on week one, and already have increased things more so heading in to week three. We finished getting the bike together last week and now I just need to get things together for materials (what to wear, etc) and then research transition from one stage to the next. I am the type to be OVER prepared so that is actually my real concern - having too much stuff. I need to develop a real and practical list so that I don't over plan and prepare for every little thing that 'may' happen.

Nothing really crazy to report abut week two so this blog will be short - but getting excited as the days go on. Little nervous about the swim, not going to lie, but I think it is going to wicked fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment