Thursday, August 15, 2013

Iron Girl Training - Week Four #irongirl

Sunday 8/11 - So much for a restful weekend. This time my ass kicking was in the form of Jillian Michaels and her "fancy, wancy" workout called 30 Day Shred. I felt fine through the entire workout but at dinner the next evening I had a difficult time stepping off the bar stool I was perched on. Sigh. It as all good, a great workout in a short time is never bad. Love the idea of strength training, cardio and abs in three circuits. Killer workout from a killer fitness buff. Kudos!

Monday 8/12 - Snuck in a 20 minute run on my lunch break. 1.68 miles in 23:12. Legs very heavy thanks to Sunday's workout.

Tuesday 8/13 - REST DAY  - See above. LOL.

Wednesday 8/14  Made a quick trip to the gym and was able to get a 1.24 mi run in , 00:15:00 with a 12:05 pace. I guess being in a hurry works for me. Despite having this short window of time to work with and going at the worst time of day (around 5 pm) I was still happy that I squeezed in this run. Still haven't hit the pool or bike yet this week but thinking Saturday night will be the ticket for both.

Thursday 8/15 - Saturday 8/16 Sadly I don't work out these days due to work and some time needed for hubby. I also attended an event for SGK. Life happens. Sometimes you just have to roll with it.

On to week 5!!!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment