Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mom


It has been nearly 5 years since my mom passed away. Every year around Mother's Day I can't help but think of her. I wonder what she is thinks of when she sees all that is going on with me and the rest of the family. Especially this past twelve months. I got married and Sarah was married (my mom loved my BFF's). Lots coming up too: I will graduate with my Master's (well, if my grade is ok that is). Carlee gets married in June - the last of the "girls". Sarah is having a second baby too! So much more that I cannot even start to mention here in just this short blog post. 

I know that she is proud of me. Proud of them. Yet I wish I could have her here to see it all in person. To hear her quirky laugh just one more time. 

Miss you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment