Monday, February 11, 2013

Off the Bench #Fitfluential #GirlsGoneSporty

After finishing my latest class for school I took a few days off to just relax. I still played softball Tuesday night with the hubby, but that was pretty much it. I hadn't planned on that for the rest of the week but ended up sick at the end of the week so it forced me to sit on my butt for a few days. I guess I needed it. Today, though, I am realizing that I was feeling that "lack of motivation" that sets in after a break. A definite loss of momentum. As soon as my hubby came home I said a quick hello, gave a kiss on the cheek and ran upstairs to get a home workout in. I am going to get myself out of my comfy bed in the morning and get a run in. It will likely be a short one since I have two softball games after work. I even went and bought cleats over the weekend! And Ben picked up a new bat for us too. Woot!
 
I am trying to figure out what I will be doing over the next few weeks, which includes deciding on and registering for my half marathons in March and April. I am STILL up in the air on the ones for March - Red Rock Canyon (which is closer to home but has CRAZY hills) or Six Tunnels (which is about the same price but farther from home). Can someone out there just pick one for me?
 
I have a few more reviews to get written up this week as well so hopefully I can get those finished up by the weekend. I would like to do a race this weekend if I can swing it. My first pick would be the LV Fat Boy 5K. If you want more info and to register for the event you can check out this link - Las Vegas Fat Boy 5K
 
Well, that is my lovely update. What is new out there? Any new workouts you've tried or races you have done? Feel free to share!
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment